Saturday, June 7, 2008

update on me and some of the recent movies I have seen...




So I will start with....U Me aur Hum. That had Kajol and her husband ? I can't remember his name. That one is about a married couple and the wife develops Alzheimer's. I can't say anything else but bring a tissue box. Next Bhootnath that is a really good story. Has Shah Rukh Khan and Juhi Chawala oh and Amitabh Bachan. Shah Rukh and Juhi are not the stars of the movie their "son" is. That one I needed tissues for also, at the end. Very funny. Oh I saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull it was really good except that I did not like that Shia LaBeouf in it. He I think is too modern for the part and he didn't fit I thought with Harrison Ford. Last but not least Phantom of the Opera at the Community Centre Theatre in Sacramento. My friend's mom got sick and couldn't go so I went with my friend and her Aunt and Uncle. It was really good! I would tell anyone to go and see it. It was way better seeing it in person at a Theatre. The movie is really good but nothing beats seeing it live.

For my update I just graduated from High School a year early!!YIPPEE!!! but now I have to get college application stuff done so I can go back to school in August. I also got a scholarship so Graduating from High school was not all for nothing, For you guys that are thinking about quiting school.

No comments: