Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some things I have been doing for the past couple months


Well from the title these are a couple things I have done over the past couple months. The first ticket is from "Bodies Revealed". Bodies Revealed is a place that travels all around the world and they stopped in Sacramento! So my school, and many other schools around the area took advantage of this opportunity because we probably will not see this again. It was a really cool place. They had real bodies that were preserved and they had some of them cut open so you could see the different systems(i.e. circulatory, nervous, etc). The next ticket is when I went to see "Jodhaa Akbar" in the theater. I just love that movie! I can't wait to get it on DVD! It had Hrithik Roshan, and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, I could not see anyone else in those two roles. They made those roles. And they both are so pretty! Before I saw the movie I would say "They are making a movie with two of the most prettiest people in the world!", but I did hear that in some of the Indian states that they had to cut some of the parts out of the movie for it to be played in that state.
Ohh, I went and saw "Krazzy 4" and that was a great movie, very funny. I would suggest to anyone to go and see that movie.

No comments: